al for growing businesses, the GXP1760W is a, IP phone with integrated dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Acces Point that features a sleek design and moderate call-volume features.
It comes equipped with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable soft keys along with a 200 x 80 pixel (3.3") back-lit LCD screen.
For added personalization the GXP1760W features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services.
The GXP1760W offers dual auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports and supports automated provisioning features with media access control.
This mid-range IP phone delivers outstanding performance and design to users worldwide at a budget-friendly price point.
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast-dial keys
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Built-in PoE to power the devices and give it a network connection
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics?s headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support