Let op: Er wordt geen PoE voeding bij dit product geleverd
Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world's frst low-cost and effcient broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the NanoStation M.
The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco take the same concept to the future with sleek form factors, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicated Wi-Fi management.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more effcient and compact CPE. The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco get maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
- Dimensions 179 x 77.5 x 59.1 mm (7.05 x 3.05 x 2.33")
- Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Supply*
- Max. Power Consumption 8.5W
- Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Gain 13 dBi
- Networking Interface 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
- Channel Bandwidths 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
- Memory 64 MB DDR2
- Cross-pol Isolation 20 dB Minimum
- Max. VSWR 1.8:1
- Beamwidth 45 degrees (H-pol) / 45 degrees (V-pol) / 45 degrees (Elevation)
- Polarization Dual Linear
- Enclosure Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- LEDs (1) Power
- Mounting Pole-Mount (Kit Included)
- Operating Temperature -40 to 70 C (-40 to 158 F)
NanoStation Loco, Zip Tie, Quick Start Guide